Ivalice HNM/EGLS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ivalice HNM/EGLS

HNM/EGLS Diabolos Server on FFXI

HomeIvalice HNM/EGLLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LS Relic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kainin
Boss Lady
Kainin

LS Relic Empty
PostSubject: LS Relic   LS Relic Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:13 pm

LS Relic Lspic

As of November 29, 2010 Ivalice trounced Animated Shield getting the Final piece needed to go towards Aegis.

Being the recipient of the Shield, I would therefore like to take this moment to express my gratitude.
I began this shield in my former LS, but it was when Ivalice was created that progression really started.
That being said, I would like to thank first and foremost Ivalice and its members. Without all of you and your hard work, this would not be done so soon. I am very thankful to be a part of an LS that has great and supportive members who are willing to lend a hand if/when possible. Wearing this Shield, I only hope I can make you all proud, and help make further progression for this LS.

Secondly I would like to thank my boyfriend Leo, and good friend Rav. Both of whom spent gil out of their own pockets to buy currency whenever possible. Thank-you both from the bottom of my heart for being wonderful and supportive.

Thirdly, but not lastly, Grimgerde. She has put a large amount of dedication in both the LS and her own personal relic. With her help last night, we had the final amount of currency for the upgrade. Grim took currency from her own personal stash and put it forth, even though it has set her back on her relic. Grim, you are a wonderful friend, and a great LS member, and no amount of words can express the gratitude and happiness I feel. Thank-you, and from this point forth, I will do whatever I can to help you reach your goal.

Thank-you everyone. I love you all <3
~Kainin~
Back to top Go down
https://ivalice.forumotion.com
Burmecia
Sack Holder
Burmecia

LS Relic Empty
PostSubject: Re: LS Relic   LS Relic Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:42 am

Congratulations Kainin! I'm so happy for you!! /glomps :3

Thanks so much all that have helped. And Thank you Grim for being so awesome. I hope we can get your relic soon as well! <3
Back to top Go down
Xeonha

Xeonha

LS Relic Empty
PostSubject: Re: LS Relic   LS Relic Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:55 am

just wanted to add I've been getting lots of compliments from other ls leaders (like Natedog) about our website and designs Smile
Back to top Go down
Kainin
Boss Lady
Kainin

LS Relic Empty
PostSubject: Re: LS Relic   LS Relic Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:26 pm

sweeeeet~ b(^^)d
Back to top Go down
https://ivalice.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

LS Relic Empty
PostSubject: Re: LS Relic   LS Relic Icon_minitime